Shot Your Film - Next Steps
Have you Met Sprocket?
Sprocket is the newest member of the Pro8mm team; a virtual assistant designed to make the complexities of film Post Production easy enough for everyone to enjoy. In Sprocket you can choose your processing options, scanning workflow, turn around time, how we are delivering the file to you and pay, all in an App from your computer. Its as easy as ordering take out from your phone!
Access the Sprocket app from the Pro8mm website on your computer or phone.
Returning Pre-Paid Pro8mm Package (order number and email required)
Shot your film? Great, we look forward to receiving it!
You can now use our new online ordering platform, Sprocket! Sprocket will help you choose your turnaround time, custom processing options, mastering specifications such as framing and file size, file delivery method, shipping and more! Invoice is automatically calculated at checkout. No digital mastering form required!
Follow the checklist below for shipping or dropoff at Pro8mm after you shot your film:
- Collect & Box Up Your Film
- Fill Out Sprocket! Our new online ordering platform that replaces the Digital Mastering Form. There are 2 versions:
- Version 1: Return a Pre-Paid Film Package purchased from Pro8mm. Order # and email required. Package must have been purchased in 2020 or later. Return a Package with Sprocket
- Version 2: Any Pro8mm, Kodak, Fuji, Orwo, Adox or Agfa Super 8 or 16mm Film that needs to be processed and / or scanned. Process & Scan with Sprocket
- If you have a package that was purchased prior to 2020 or film that doesn’t need Processing, fill out the Digital Mastering Form instead of Sprocket.
- Once filled out, check your email for a copy of your order. Print it and include it in the box or bring it with your film to Pro8mm. If you don’t have a printer, please include the order # with your film so we can look it up and print it for you.
- If shipping, select your own ship method (USPS, UPS, FedEx, Etc.) & Keep Your Tracking Number
ATTN: SALES TEAM
2805 WEST MAGNOLIA BLVD. BURBANK, CA 91505
IMPORTANT: Write Or Sticker Your Box With Do Not X-RAY
Once film is received, orders will be processed in 3-5 business days. If you are missing any of the above- Sprocket Order or Digital mastering service agreement, drive or payment this will delay service. Sprocket will allow you to pay before checkout. If payment is owed, you will receive an invoice from our sales team once your film has arrived.
If you need to check your order status, please use our Order Status Lookup Form.
If you need any other assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a call or email within 24 hours.