Pro8-13 200T Super 8 Package
Pro8mm packages are a Super 8 workflow and include:
- 50' super 8 cartridge of silent film. Cartridges are compatible with Super 8mm cameras
- Our award winning prepaid chemical processing
- Optional digital scanning onto a flash drive, hard drive or digital upload (drives and upload not included). Choose one of our 5 distinct levels based on your project. Also includes prep and clean.
The Pro8-13 stock is best used in bright indoor light or average daylight with an 85 filter. It is a great versatile stock when both indoor and outdoor shooting is desired on the same roll. It is a medium-speed tungsten film with fine grain and ultra wide exposure range. ASA 200 tungsten Kodak Vision 3; 13 stops of latitude.
Choose from one of our 5 package types:
- Film Stock & Processing Only: Film and chemical developing (no digital scan included- film will come back on a reel.)
- Basic: Film, process and scan at a basic level. Progressive 720p HD format. Best light color setting. 18p or 24p playback frame rates. 4x3 framing. Output to .mp4, a universal quicktime or windows media file ideal for internet viewing. Best for internet or direct viewing.
- Production: Film, process and scan progressive up to 2K ( 2048 x 1556 Full Aperture 2K 4x3 or 2048 x 1080 Cinema 2K 1920 X 1080. Log (Flat Scan) or Best Light color timing Scan. 18p, 24p, 25p or 18 in 24p playback frame rates. Overscan, Full Format, Framed or Matted framing options. Output to a variety of ProRes codecs (Like 422 or 4444). Best for high quality, professional use, using your own production tools for professional work or home movies. Optional Rec 709 Color Correction Plus Add on.
- Advanced: Film, process and scan up to 5K (5120 x 3840 ) (i.e: U-HD 3840 x 2160 , 4K Full Aperture 4096 x 3112). Log (Flat) or Best Light color timing options. 16p, 18p, 24p, 25p, or 18 in 24p playback frame rates. Overscan, Full Format, Framed or Matted framing options. Best for production, archival or theatrical film projects and using your own post production tools. Output to a variety of ProRes codecs or DPX (up to 2K). Optional Rec 709 Color Correction Plus Add on.
- Ultimate: Film, process and scan up to 4K using the latest in scan technology. (i.e: U-HD 3840 x 2160, 4K Full Aperture 4096 x 3112 or create your own.) New HDR, Log (flat) or Best Light color timing options. Playback frame rates of 16p, 18p, 24p, 25p, or 18 in 24p, 30p frame and more. Overscan, Full Format, Framed or Matted framing options. Output to DPX 4K, 10-Bit, 16-Bit, Black and White and Color, TIFF 16-Bit, new ProRes 4444 XQ and more. The ultimate experimentation with your Super 8 film. Optional Rec 709 Color Correction Plus Add on.
Visit the Digital Mastering Form for a complete set of up to date options.
When film is returned for processing and scan, all rolls will be prepped together onto one reel and one digital file per 400 feet. No exceptions. Individual files are available for an extra fee.
Shipping & Pickup Turn Around:
Web Orders shipping via Fedex received by 2pm PST will ship out same day. All US Mail orders will ship within 2 business days, excluding holidays. **Pro8mm cameras are made to order, and may take 1-2 weeks. Fedex is recommended on all camera purchases. If your product is out of stock you will be notified by a sales team member within 24 hours.
In store pickup is available at our Burbank, CA location and may be selected during checkout. A sales team member will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.
Pro8mm uses standard Fedex delivery including ground, priority overnight, standard overnight, 2-day, express saver, international, and Saturday delivery, and standard USPS options such as Priority Mail and First Class Mail. Standards rates will apply depending on what you select on your online order or work order form. All items are shipped using the clients’ specified services to the clients’ specified address. All products ship with Fedex include signature required. Client that request package be delivered without a signature are responsible for tracking and delivery. For large orders, time sensitive orders or items of extreme value, Fedex is always recommended.
Customers may buy a drive from Pro8mm, have files delivered via global access, or supply your own drive as long as Pro8mm drive polices are met. See our digital mastering form for a full list of options and requirements. Should you supply your own drive, the drive must be delivered before time of service, or a $35 shuttle and service fee will be incurred.
Refund / Return Policy:
Pro8mm has a no refund/no return policy. All sales are final. We regret that we cannot exchange any film stock for a different stock once it has left our facility. This is so we can ensure the highest possible standards of quality control.
Packaging Your Items:
If you purchased a service online and are sending items to Pro8mm (such as camera repair, film to digital transfer, or un-processed film to be developed), please included a copy of your web order in the package. Please carefully package items. If you are sending un-processed film, please write DO NOT X-RAY on the outside of the package. We will use the shipping option you selected at checkout to return the items back to you.
Due to our high volume of orders, we do not contact clients when your package arrives unless we have a question about your order. Standard turn around times vary by product. Please see Turn Around Times for details. We recommend services with signature required and a tracking number to ensure confirmation of delivery.
Please send your items to:
Attention: Sales Team at Pro8mm
2805 West Magnolia Blvd Burbank, CA 91505
When film is returned for processing and scan, all rolls will be prepped together onto one reel and one digital file per 400 feet. This applies to new packages, Kodak film, and archival film. No exceptions. Individual files or prep is available for an extra fee. See our digital mastering form for prices and options.