Double Perf Pro16-03 50D Package
Pro8mm packages are a 16mm workflow and include:
- Pro8mm premium 16mm silent film: Available in 100’ double perf daylight spools or 400' double perf core loads.
- Film is compatible with 16mm film cameras and can be used with 16mm cameras with a single claw or double claw.
- Our award winning prepaid chemical processing
- Optional digital scanning onto a flash drive, hard drive or digital upload (drives and upload not included). Choose one of our 5 distinct levels based on your project. Also includes prep and clean.
The Pro16-03 stock is best used in bright outdoor light. It is great for the snow, the beach, or anywhere full sun is available. It is a low-speed daylight film with an expansive dynamic range. ASA 50 daylight Kodak Vision 3; 13 stops of latitude.
Choose from one of our 5 package types:
- Film & Processing Only: Film stock and chemical developing (no digital scan included- film will come back on a reel.)
- Basic: Film, process and scan at a basic level. Progressive 720p HD format. Best light color setting. 18p or 24p playback frame rates. 4x3 framing. Output to .mp4, a universal quicktime or windows media file ideal for internet viewing. Best for internet or direct viewing.
- Production: Film, process and scan progressive up to 2K ( 2048 x 1556 Full Aperture 2K 4x3 or 2048 x 1080 Cinema 2K 1920 X 1080. Log (Flat Scan) or Best Light color timing Scan. 18p, 24p, 25p or 18 in 24p playback frame rates. Overscan, Full Format, Framed or Matted framing options. Output to a variety of ProRes codecs (Like 422 or 4444). Best for high quality, professional use, using your own production tools for professional work or home movies. Optional Rec 709 Color Correction Plus Add on.
- Advanced: Up to 4K (i.e: U-HD 3840 x 2160 , 4K Full Aperture 4096 x 3112). Log (Flat) or Best Light color timing options. 16p, 18p, 24p, 25p, or 18 in 24p playback frame rates. Overscan, Full Format, Framed or Matted framing options. Best for production, archival or theatrical film projects and using your own post production tools. Output to a variety of ProRes codecs or DPX (up to 2K). Optional Rec 709 Color Correction Plus Add on.
Ultimate: Scan up to 6.5K using the latest in scan technology. 6464 X 4848 6.5K Full Aperture (4x3), 6464 X 3636 6.5K (16X9),U-HD 3840 x 2160, 4K Full Aperture, 4096 x 3112 or create your own.) New HDR, Log (flat) or Best Light color timing options. Playback frame rates of 16p, 18p, 24p, 25p, or 18 in 24p, 30p frame and more. Overscan, Full Format, Framed or Matted framing options. Output to DPX 4K, 10-Bit, 16-Bit, Black and White and Color, TIFF 16-Bit, new ProRes 4444 XQ, AVI and more. The ultimate experimentation with your Super 8 film. Optional Rec 709 Color Correction Plus Add on. Visit the Digital Mastering Form for a complete set of up to date options.
Return a Package with SPROCKET! Visit Sprocket for a complete set of up to date digital mastering options and to make your digital mastering selections after your film is shot! Sprocket will help you select turn around times, custom processing options, framing, file sizes, file delivery, return shipping and more. Hard drives, Flash drives and global access digital upload are NOT included. Choose your option here or when you return the film back to Pro8mm for process and scan with SPROCKET.
When film is returned for processing and scan, all rolls will be prepped together onto one reel and one digital file per 400 feet. No exceptions. Individual files are available for an extra fee.
Web Orders containing Film Stock: Web orders placed before 9AM PST will be shipped out within 1 business day if shipping via Fedex. Web orders with a US Mail carrier selection will ship within 2 business days, excluding holidays.
Web orders containing Services (ie: Processing and /or Scanning only): Carefully package up your film. If you are sending un-processed film, please write DO NOT X-RAY on the outside of the package. Please include a copy of your Sprocket order. Your film will be processed and or scanned in 5-7 business days (schedule and volume permitting). We will use the shipping option you selected at checkout to return the items back to you. Pro8mm will not return ship to third party vendors. If shipping, film must be returned directly to the client to limit liability.
When film is returned for processing and scan, all rolls will be prepped together onto one reel and one digital file per 400 feet. This applies to new packages, Kodak film, and archival film. No exceptions. Individual files or prep is available for an extra fee. See Sprocket or our Digital Mastering Services Agreement for prices and options.
Web Orders Containing Cameras:Pro8mm cameras are made to order. Turn around time varies by camera (Approx times are as follows: Rhonda Cam 4-6 weeks, 814 4-6 weeks, Classics 4-8 weeks). Fedex is recommended on all camera purchases. If you purchased a camera repair, Please carefully package up your camera and include a copy of your web order in the package.
In Store Pickup:
In store pickup is available at our Burbank, CA location and may be selected during checkout. A sales team member will contact you when your order is ready for pickup, within 24 hours. New policies are in effect due to COVID19. Please do not come to the store unless absolutely necessary. Masks are required. 1 person in the lobby at a time. We also offer curbside pickup.
Pro8mm uses standard Fedex delivery including ground, priority overnight, standard overnight, 2-day, express saver, international, and Saturday delivery, and standard USPS options such as Priority Mail and First Class Mail. Standards rates will apply depending on what you select on Sprocket or at checkout. All items are shipped using the clients’ specified services to the clients’ specified address. All products ship with Fedex include signature required. Client that request package be delivered without a signature are responsible for tracking and delivery. For large orders, time sensitive orders or items of extreme value, Fedex is always recommended.
Customers may buy a drive from Pro8mm, have files delivered via global access, or supply your own drive as long as Pro8mm drive polices are met. See Sprocket for a full list of options and requirements. Should you supply your own drive, the drive must USB3, formatted, and delivered before time of service, or a $35 fee with apply. No exceptions.
Pro8mm can no longer store customers film & files indefinitely free of charge. Beginning May 1, 2020 we will be charging customers if they want to leave their film, files or equipment at Pro8mm for more than 30 days. Storage is always free for the first 30 days! Your digital file on our server and your physical film at our facility if you can't pickup right away. After that, you may buy a 6, 12, or 24 month contract for storage. This option is great for clients who want to pick-up when they are in the LA area and not incur the cost of shipping, or just want that extra security for their digital file for a longer period of time. Any items left at Pro8mm without pre-paid storage will be considered abandoned and will be recycled after 30 days. Purchase your storage contract at Sprocket.
Refund / Return Policy:
Pro8mm has a no refund/no return policy. All sales are final. We regret that we cannot exchange any film stock for a different stock once it has left our facility. This is so we can ensure the highest possible standards of quality control.
Due to our high volume of orders, we do not contact clients when your package arrives unless we have a question about your order. Please write down your tracking number! If your package is in transit this will help us track it. Standard turn around times vary by product. Please see Turn Around Times for details. We recommend services with signature required and a tracking number to ensure confirmation of delivery.
Please send your items to:
Attention: Sales Team at Pro8mm
2805 West Magnolia Blvd Burbank, CA 91505