Join our mailing list to receive our most recent newsletters
Pro8mm in the News:
- Feb 2014- White Paper: Why Scan in Data 2K?
- Dec 2013- Pro814 Super 8 Camera Light Meter Battery Modification
- Sept 2013- Celebrating 20 Years of Color Negative with the Super 8 Film KIt
- Aug 2012- The Super 8 Film Summit, October 19-21, 2012
- May 2012- Got Sound? Audio Encoding System Upgraded on M2
- March 2012- May 2011- M2 Upgrade Announced! Now Offering Image Stabilization
- May 2011- John Mellencamp Official Website: P3 Update, On Tour with John Mellencamp
- 2006- Super 8 Today "Super 8 and the Factory Girl"
- Super 8 Today "Lab at Pro8mm"
- March 2006- WEVA Members "Shooting in Widescreen Super 8"
- December 2006 Schmal Film Magazine "Return of A Legend- The Beaulieu 4008
- March 2007- Small Format Magazine "Super 8 Commercials"
- July 2007- On Super8.org "A Pro's Approach to Super 8"
- March 2008 - Schmal Film Magazine "Whats Going on in Burbank"
- July 2008- Super8 Today "Taking Super 8 to Hi-Def"
- July 2008- Super8 Today "Making the Grade: Taking the Pro814 on a test drive"
- Super 8 and Factory Girl: Cinematographer Michael Grady talks about Andy Warhol, William Friedkin, and his extensive use of Super 8
- Kodak- In Camera Web Exclusives "The Power of Super 8 Film Book"
- Join the Band: Pearl Jam Captured Live
- Cinegear 2008: Pro8mm Keeping the Format Current
- Kodak Celebrates South by Southwest
- Super 8 Isn't Dead, It's Just Been Resting
- John Mellencamp Official Website: P3 Update, On Tour with John Mellencamp
- Indiespot TV: Rhonda Vigeant at Cinegear Expo 2010
Kodak Recognized Leading Lab for Super 8 Film
One of the leading labs in the United States supporting the Super 8 film format is Pro8mm in Burbank, CA"
- C.J. Johnson, Product Manager, Origination Film, Eastman Kodak
Read the full Kodak news article here: KODAK Introduces New Super 8 Motion Picture Film